[Heath] SB-634 timer clock count??

ma.locksmith at juno.com ma.locksmith at juno.com
Sun Sep 28 11:35:50 EDT 2014

When you say it's "accurate", do you mean that the count matches real
time?

Exactly what is displayed when the count should be even?  Same odd count,
blank, strange segments?

I am assuming that the digit in question is the seconds unit digit and
the other five are correct?  Or, are all units digits incorrect?

The displays are multiplexed and should all behave the same.  So, the
decimal point is a problem with only that digit.  There should be no
connection on the decimal point pins.  Is the decimal point constant or
can it be related to being on only when a specific segment in the display
is lit?

Ed
K1ZOK

On Sat, 27 Sep 2014 20:00:48 -0400 "Alexander N. Gerli"