[Heath] SB-634 timer clock count??

Alexander N. Gerli ac1wye at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 20:00:48 EDT 2014

Hi, gang!  My console seems to work fine, BUT....the clock count display is
a bit odd. First, it counts every OTHER digit (1, 3, 5, etc) and there's a
decimal point under the 'tens' digit. Weird! It should count every second
and that decimal point should NOT be there at all!

The count is accurate and keys either the visual or aural signal just fine.
Someone have an idea where to look for a bad chip? I have my Manual and,
naturally, this anomaly isn't covered in ICOD.....

73,  Sandy AC1Y