[Heath] HW-101 LMO alignment

Jim's Jsutherin at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 1 15:12:51 EDT 2015

As a follow up to some suggestions made by the excellent Heath Tech's, I've
made the following checks with a HP freq counter.

With the dial a 0 the VFO freq is 5.600 Mhz+/-, with the dial at 500 the VFO
freq  is 5.100Mhz+/-. the VFO exhibits a very good linearity across the
band, so I'm a little hesitant to make much of a change to the tuning of the
VFO without some good feedback.

Thanks to those who have sent replies.

Jim K8DHC