[Heath] Transmitter Type Testing

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Thu Aug 13 11:25:57 EDT 2015

On 13 Aug 2015 at 8:53, Bill Cromwell wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The URL didn't wrap at the end of the line so copy and paste the whole
> thing into your browser.
>
> 73,
>
> Bill  KU8H

Also, there is an extra space in this string: "> 06%2 0No%203.pdf", between
the 2 and the zero just before the "No". Removing that and writing the entire
string did the trick for me.

I got it to work after some fiddling.

If you simply google N4TRB, you will get direct links to his RCA Ham Tips
and the other GE Ham Notes pages.

Personally, I extend a big "thank you" to N4TRB for gathering this (to me)
historically very important stuff together. His scans are very high-quality too.

Ken W7EKB