[Heath] Transmitter Type Testing

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 18:05:36 EDT 2015

Hi Ken,

I didn't actually go to the site so I missed that extra space. I already
have the GE papers but maybe I better go and see if I really have them
all. Your description of some of the material doesn't ring a bell.

73,

Bill  KU8H

Also, there is an extra space in this string: "> 06%2 0No%203.pdf",
between the 2 and the zero just before the "No". Removing that and
writing the entire string did the trick for me. I got it to work after
some fiddling. If you simply google N4TRB, you will get direct links to
his RCA Ham Tips and the other GE Ham Notes pages. Personally, I extend
a big "thank you" to N4TRB for gathering this (to me) historically very
important stuff together. His scans are very high-quality too. Ken W7EKB