[Heath] Info on Heath IM-25 solid state VOM needed

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 11:20:03 EDT 2015

 Hello Heath folks. Last weekend, I acquired a Heath IM-25 solid state VOM and would like to find out what you think of the instrument based on your knowledge and experience with it. It appears to be a complex piece of measuring equipment. Is it dependable or is it a maintenance problem? It is a nice looking meter and I hope it is as good as it looks. Thanks for any information you can supply. 73, John, K5PGW