[Heath] Info on Heath IM-25 solid state VOM needed

Mark Johnson mvjohn at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 19 22:21:11 EDT 2015

I've had a couple of those meters...the  manual says to keep them away from RF and I can verify they do not do well with RF. I mistakenly fed RF into my first one and that was the end of it.

Like any old meter, the calibration will be suspect given the divider resistors will more than likely have drifted off spec.

I do have one on my bench now and use it for doing alignments etc. Neat old meter. Oh and the battery needed for the ohm meter is a bit of a challenge to obtain......

Sent from my iPad
Mark V Johnson
VE3LU