[Heath] HW-101 LMO IN HW-100??

Gordon Gwillim ve5uj at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 08:44:47 EST 2015

Hi Sandy. Looking at the 101, it has the plastic bezel that covers the dial drive. I have the same thing going on with my HW-100 and the 101 VFO and drive are waiting to be installed. Looks to me as if the front panel would have to be removed to enlarge the dial hole if the drive is to be mounted as it is in the 101.  I wonder if an additional support might be added behind the panel to hold the reduction drive by moving the VFO or shortening the shaft a bit. I am sure there are people out there who have carried this out. Gordon, VE5UJ