[Heath] Dry Transfer lettering

Alexander N. Gerli ac1wye at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 22:19:50 EST 2015

Hi, Folks!  Well, Murphy is at it again. Back when, Datak made their great
LETRASET panel lettering sets. But Datak is no more, and the only other
one, Russell Industries on Long Island, does NOT make white sets any more.
I called them and got the news.

I sure would like to find a set of Letraset WHITE in the two words
"STANDBY" and "OPERATE".  I just installed an 'invisible' Standby Switch in
my SB-220 by rettofitting a 100K pot with a switch for the SENSITIVITY
control. No extra holes to drill, but it is a wicked close fit to the end
bell of the Filament Transformer. All I need to do is add the two words to
the panel.

Can anyone on the List help me out with this?

73,

Sandy AC1Y

--
God's Blessings!

Alexander N. Gerli, Sr.
548 Allred Mill Road
Mount Airy, NC 27030-2202

Scotsmen walk about 900 miles each year.
A Scotsman drinks around 45 gallons of Whisky a year.
Scotsmen get about 20 Miles Per Gallon.