[Heath] Heathkit HW-20 Pawnee Schematic Wanted

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Mon Feb 2 00:55:46 EST 2015

We had a similar problem with the schematic set for the Heathkit SS-9000 - i.e. there was simply no source of high resolution schematics!  My original manual was, unfortunately, missing several of the schematics so I couldn't help. One of the ex-Heathkit employee's volunteered and had his schematic set scanned by a local Kinko store in his area(scanned at 600 dpi)  and came though with a superb set and made them available to everyone.  I might add that he did all of this on his own dime!

The point is that maybe someone in the Heathkit community who has an original set might do the same for the HW-20. Here's hoping.  Having a good manual and a good schematic are one of the key's to allow us all to keep our old radios running.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY