[Heath] Heathkit HW-20 Pawnee Schematic Wanted

pmarkavage at juno.com pmarkavage at juno.com
Mon Feb 2 14:20:53 EST 2015

All my manuals and schematics are always done in high resolution and they
are always replicated directly from originals. However, there are
occasions when even some original drawings are of poor resolution and/or
quality and there's not much you can do with that other then trying to
find another original that might be better.

Pete, wa2cwa
www.manualman.com