[Heath] Shipping big/heavy/delicate items...

john johnmb at nc.rr.com
Thu May 14 17:47:15 EDT 2015

"Pack as you wish others to pack unto you!"

I'm about to ship a very big TRI-X 500 SSB rig to the west coast. I spend a
lot of care with packing, and this may be one of the more challenging. I
did score a couple of heavy boxes (outer + inner)  used to ship an
industrial PC to one of my guys at work, which has the "equipment holder
foam" still in place. It'll probably work fine, though I'll be nervous
until the purchaser verifies a safe re-entry.

It's probably ~ 65 lbs.... and there was probably less than 100 of these
rigs ever made. I'll spend a lot of time with it

John K5MO

---