[Heath] teeny tiny screws WTD

Alexander N. Gerli ac1wye at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 15:06:21 EST 2015

Hi, gang!  You all know the LITTLE flat-head short screw in the
Heathkit/Amphenol 80MC2M mic connector, the one which holds the plastic
connector and pins inside the shell? Some Straight, some Philips.

Well, I find in my connector stash that I have three complete connectors
that are MISSING that darn little screw (Finagle's Corollary to Murphy's
Law). I know of a few places to look, BUT that's not much help unless I can
identify the screw by its size. What is it? a #0 or a #1 maybe? Probably
1/8" long. Does anybody on the List know?

​73,​

​Sandy AC1Y​

Alexander N. Gerli, Sr.
548 Allred Mill Road
Mount Airy, NC 27030-2202

Scotsmen walk about 900 miles each year.
A Scotsman drinks around 45 gallons of Whisky a year.
Scotsmen get about 20 Miles Per Gallon.