[Heath] teeny tiny screws WTD

Bill Guyger bguyger at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 12:09:12 EST 2015

If it's what I think it is Radio Shack (what's left of it) sells basically the same connector as a "CB Mic" connector. I use them for power connectors in my portable broadcast gear. They're perfect for the +/- 15 V. Supply goesinta.

Alternately a really good hobby shop will have really small hardware like that.

Bill AD5OL

Sent from my iPhone