[Heath] Heath Parts and Pieces FS

Ken, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:17:09 EDT 2016

Heath Items For Sale:

Phone Patch, Parts for SB-220/221, Parts for HM-102/2102
Wattmeter, Parts for SB-630 Station Console, Parts for
HD-15 Phone Patch, Original Heath Manuals, and more

Heath HD-15 Phone Patch:
This is the unit with the VU meter on the left and 3 knobs that
match the SB series to the middle and right. Low or high Z
output to the transmitter. It can also be used as an interface
to the computer for PSK31, etc.
This one is in extremely good condition. No scratches or
imperfections.
Paper work included for $25.

Heath SB-220 / SB-221 parts:

Heath SB-220/221 Plate meter
Looks close to new, with no scratches or defects. $75

Heath SB-221 logo
This is the logo with the Heath name and SB-221, that goes
in the upper left of the front panel. It looks perfect.
No scratches or defects. $15

Heath SB-220 original metering and rectifier PC board
This is the original board from an SB-220 HF amp that was replaced
with one of the Harbach boards. Almost all of the resistors on this
board drift over time, and result in inaccurate meter readings. This
board has had ALL of the metering resistors replaced with 1% or 2%
precision resistors. The 4.7 Meg resistors in the high voltage
measuring section have been replaced with resistors rated to take the
high voltage, as well as being more precision.  This effectively
makes the board very similar to the Harbach board, which they sell
for $38. Buy this board for only $25.

SB-220/221 grid choke (1 mh, Part # 45-4, RFC 4 and 5)
These often go up in smoke when there is a tube problem.
These are fine, with no problems. $5 each

Manual for SB-221 HF Linear Amplifier, $25

Knobs for SB series:
Dark green knobs with aluminum skirt, 1 1/8 inch in diameter.
These are the medium size knobs used in all of the SB series of
transceivers, receivers, transmitters and accessories.
Several available at $5 each.

Heath SB line cabinet
I have the smaller Heath "wrap around" greenish/grayish
cabinet available. This is the one that is 10 inches wide,
10 inches deep and about 7 inches high. It was used to
house the SB-600 speaker (along with an HP-23 power
supply if desired, and includes holes for mounting the
HP-23), SB-610 monitor scope, SB-620 scope, SB-630
station console, etc.
This one is just about as perfect as you will find. No dents,
dings, or scratches. The paint is very vibrant with no defects.
$28

Feet for Heath SB line
This is a set of real Heath feet. It includes the back feet that
are lower, plus the front feet that has the standard height feet
(same as the back) plus an additional tapered spacer to raise
the front. Hardware is included. Condition is like new. $15

Heath HM-102/HM-2102 Wattmeter Parts (all are common to both meters):

Outer clam shell cabinet (left and right sides plus top) in nice
condition. $12

Set of four feet, w/hardware. $8

Three position SWR/Power switch
Switches between SWR, high and low power. $7

ORIGINAL Heath manuals:

These are original manuals only, for Heath equipment.
They are in very nice condition. Schematic is in the book.

GD-600 Photoelectric Light Switch, $4
HD-1234 Coaxial Switch, $3
HD-1481 Remote Coax Switch, $7
HN-31 Cantenna RF Dummy Load, $7
HW-2021 2 meter HT, No check marks, $9
HW-2036 2 meter transceiver, partial manual, $8
IN-17 Decade Resistance Box, $4
SB-221 HF Linear Amplifier, $25
SB-1000 HF Linear Amplifier, $25
VHF-1, 2 meter transmitter, $15

These are original Heath manuals only.

I have most parts for an SB-630 available, with the exception
of the clock. If you need parts, I probably have it.
Please let me know what you need.

I also have parts from a Heath HD-15 phone patch available.
What do you need?

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous accessories,
etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson