[Heath] Weak S-Meter on HR-20 Rcvr

G3OOU at aol.com G3OOU at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 14:31:01 EDT 2016

Hi Sandy

I would check all of the resistors with a test meter and the unit cold.
Replace all that are out of tolerance. Also make sure that the contacts on the
 rotary switches, relays and connectors are free of any  oxidation.

Do you have access to a calibrated signal generator? That would help to
determine the overall sensitivity and the individual gain of each stage in the
 receive path.

73

Bob

Bob F Burns G3OOU,  G-QRP 6907, @BobFBurns