[Heath] [Heathkit] IVORY HAND MIC WANTED GH-12?

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 10:40:22 EDT 2016

The early MT-1 kits had an Electro-Voice 729SR microphone included which is a very different configuration from the GH-12.

Here is an example of the 729SR, but the connector is different from the old 4-pin connector used on the MT-1.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electro-Voice-Model-729SR-Ceramic-Cardioid-Microphone-/380446383505

The GH-12 definitely "looks like" a mobile microphone whereas the 729SR does not!
 Glen, K9STH