[Heath] FS: SB/HW knobs, lever knob, volume control and mic jack - $22 shipped

rgroh at swbell.net rgroh at swbell.net
Mon Aug 22 10:08:48 EDT 2016

Found a handful of SB/HW parts - all for the SB/HW line.  I do have a picture if you need one. The group includes 4 skirted knobs (2 medium size, 2 small ones), 2 shaft adapters (small shaft to 1/4" knobs), 1 lever knob, a 19-67 audio volume control (1Megohm, audio taper) with attached power switch and one microphone panel jack (2 pin).

All of this stuff for $22 shipped (US only - can ship out of country but will cost more - contact me). Payment via PayPal or check (address in Callbook).  Contact me if interested - thanks.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY