[Heath] User Manual

James stg57 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 19:46:46 EST 2016

Got rejected this morning on my reply, so also to whole group.

Hi Jack,

Not totally sure about where to get one,  once the holiday season is over and I don't have to work 7 day work weeks, I can try and scan mine, which is just a copy I got with mine.
It is basically a Yeasu Ft-747 which there are free downloads off the web. The heath does not have the internal speaker, and some buttons are in different places. The SB-1400 was a finished product and not the standard heathkit kit project.
Have been using mine as my main rig lately, made up a digital cable for my signallink, and looking to build a CAT cable to hook up the logging software.
Hit me up direct in January and i will see if I can get some good scans

73
James WS4JH