[Heath] User Manual

Randy Kaeding randyk44 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 5 08:54:52 EST 2016

There is a slight difference.

In the SB-1000, we brought the FAST/SLOW AGC switch out to the front panel. In the 747, it is a switch on the main board.

I don't know if the 747 has a front panel speaker. Anyway, the SB-1400 does not.

I don't remember what it is, but there is a capacitor value change on the front panel circuit board that improves the audio.

I had the privilege of doing the Heathkit manual for the transceiver.

Randy, K8TMK