[Heath] Battery Eliminator BE-2

rgroh at swbell.net rgroh at swbell.net
Tue Jun 14 22:39:00 EDT 2016

Craig, did you manage to find a schematic?  I have one for the BE-4 (or maybe it is the BE-5) which is probably fairly close.  In any event, I think you could probably puzzle out the connections to the existing rectifier pack fairly easily - I think there is less than 10 parts in the whole darned thing!  The thermal switch could be replaced with a regular fuse also. I helped another guy fix his and he found the output capacitor was leaky so watch out for that.
Email me if you need any other help.
73Bob Groh, WA2CKY