[Heath] LMO rebuilding....did I mess it up?

G3OOU at aol.com G3OOU at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 18:29:48 EDT 2016

Hi Guy

I would check the frequency of the LMO output with a frequency counter
before doing anything else. It should tune from 5.5 - 5MHz plus a small overlap
 i.e. it tunes from high to low when the SB101 tunes from low to high.

73

Bob

Bob F Burns G3OOU,  G-QRP 6907, @BobFBurns
Crystal Palace Radio & Electronics Club: _www.g3oou.co.uk_