[Heath] LMO rebuilding....did I mess it up?

Guy Giacopuzzi gggdds at js-net.com
Sun Mar 13 18:30:36 EDT 2016

Ok, that's the first mistake I made in rebuilding it...I made so at the
full, counterclockwise position, the capacitor was close to fully
closed; I should have set it up fully open...so that when I turn the
dial clockwise, the LMO frequency should go down, right? As the
indicated frequency goes up, the LMO should be descending from 5.5 to
5.0mhz, right?  I set mine up doing just the opposite..LMO is going up
when indicated freq is going up, which is wrong....Gotta take the darn
LMO out again.....
Guy