[Heath] LMO rebuilding....did I mess it up?

G3OOU at aol.com G3OOU at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 04:47:08 EDT 2016

Hi Guy

Simple solution, just slacken the LMO tuning capacitor shaft to the worm
gear, rotate it 180 degrees and retighten.

73

Bob

Bob F Burns G3OOU,  G-QRP 6907, @BobFBurns
Crystal Palace Radio & Electronics Club: _www.g3oou.co.uk_
(http://www.g3oou.co.uk/)
Technical web site: _www.qsl.net/g3oou

In a message dated 13/03/2016 23:49:04 GMT Standard Time, gggdds at js-net.com
 writes:

It is working; it tunes 5.0 to 5.5mhz as tested with  my counter.....only
problem is that 5.0nhz is at the full counterclockwise  position of the
shaft--I set it up backwards!!
Guy

On 3/13/2016 3:29 PM,

_ (http://www.qsl.net/g3oou) _G3OOU at aol.com_ (mailto:G3OOU at aol.com) _ wrote:
_ (http://www.qsl.net/g3oou)
Hi Guy

I would check the frequency of the LMO output with a frequency counter
before doing anything else. It should tune from 5.5 - 5MHz plus a small
overlap i.e. it tunes from high to low when the SB101 tunes from low to  high.

_www.g3oou.co.uk_ (http://www.g3oou.co.uk/)  (http://www.qsl.net/g3oou)
Technical web site: _www.qsl.net/g3oou

_ (http://www.qsl.net/g3oou) _