[Heath] LMO rebuilding....did I mess it up?

Robert Myers rsmyers at rogers.com
Tue Mar 15 05:07:37 EDT 2016

Hi Glen,

You write in your PDF on the tube type LMO:
“Next, one of the “L” shaped side panels has to be removed.  It is best to remove the panel on the same side as the oscillator tube.  There are no internal parts connected to this side whereas there are components attached to the other side...”

Can you tell us which side of the solid state LMO used on the SB-303 should be removed similar to the above instructions, please?  I am not sure what the subtle differences are, if any, for disassembling/reassembling that LMO compared to the tube version, but would like to know.   I have a SB-401 / SB-303.

Thanks,
-- Rob
VE3JQL