[Heath] SB-104A VOX locks up

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 18:40:25 EDT 2016

Hi Sandy,
  Mine has done that at times.. I found a loose ground, allowing rf back into the mic circuit.
Found it by dropping the pwr to qrp.. and also helped by dropping the mic gain..
lower power pointed to the rf feedback issue.. lower mic gain also pointed that way..
Good Luck!

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy