[Heath] IM-18 Test Probe

Richard raitchd at gmail.com
Thu May 26 05:41:25 EDT 2016

The IM-18 test probe has a 1/4 inch phone plug as the interconnect with
the meter and the test probes. This plug has a wider insulator between
the center pin and ground on the plug in order to be able to handle the
higher voltage measurements. Has anyone found a reasonable replacement
for this plug? I have several meters without the test cable and I would
like to make some appropriate cables. The switchable DC / AC-Ohms probe
can be replaced with two separate probes, so that is not a problem.

Richard KC9UB