[Heath] IM-18 Test Probe

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. gharmon at idworld.net
Tue May 31 12:12:52 EDT 2016

There have been discussions lately about plugs on Heathkit VTVM probes.
Gary Clark is the Meter Master and his comments about the issue follow.

Vr,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio and ATARI Archaeologist

6003 Archwood

San Antonio, TX 78239-1504

(210) 657-1549 <home>

(210) 884-6926 <cell and text>

(210) 657-1549 <FAX with prior notification>

gharmon at idworld.net

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org