[Heath] SB200 HV Question

Ken, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 07:54:50 EST 2017

Resistors for high voltage metering For Sale:

Do you have a Heath linear amplifier that has an
error in the high voltage reading? Maybe you do
not even know it has an error!

Heath used three 4.7 meg resistors in the SB-220/221
and also in the SB-200/201 amplifiers. Almost all
of these resistors are out of tolerance today, partially
because of their age, but also because their voltage
rating was exceeded.

I was able to obtain a quantity of new resistors that
are 4.7 Meg, 1% tolerance, 2 watt, and are rated to
handle the high voltage. This compares to the original
resistors furnished by Heath that were 4.7 Meg, 5%,
1 watt and about 400 volts.

Buy a set of three for $3 plus shipping from Florida.
Combine with other items to save shipping!

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson