[Heath] Looking for full or partial AF-1 Manual

Jeff Tranter tranter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:01:59 EST 2017

I just acquired a Heathkit AF-1 Audio Frequency Meter. It didn't come with
a manual. I was able to find a schematic on the Internet but not a full
manual.

The circuit is pretty simple and I should be able to figure out the
calibration procedure, but if anyone has a full or partial manual that they
could share with me it would be appreciated.

I plan to make a YouTube video about this unit, so any information from the
manual would be helpful in preparing this.

Jeff