[Heath] HW-10 Power Transformer Testing Questions

Jeff Goldman k3dua at erols.com
Thu Oct 26 20:16:50 EDT 2017

Since the 6 and 12 volt winding are on the same transformer core, their functioning is going to impact the transformer’s functionality.  Also, the 6 and or 12 volt winding is used to power the filaments in the HW-10.  Us a variac to bring things up slowly and have a fuse in line with the primary.

73,
Jeff, K3DUA