[Heath] DX-60B Update

Bob G3OOU g3oou at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 03:09:30 EDT 2018

Hi Doug

Never feel awkard about asking a beginners question - it is what the
forum and those of us who are fortunate to have more knowledge and
experience are here for.

I design and make a lot of my own equipment (mostly in the Heathkit
'green' style and shown on my technical web site), and if others can
benefit even a little from those labours then it is even more worthwhile.

73

Bob

Bob F Burns G3OOU, G-QRP 6907, @BobFBurns
Crystal Palace Radio & Electronics Club: http://cprec.btck.co.uk/