[Heath] DX-60B Update

wgwl wgwl at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 11:48:00 EDT 2018

Hi Doug,
I like using Digi-Key for parts that I don't need in a hurry. I use their mail-in form and include a check. Here is an excerpt from their terms and conditions.
 * When a check or money order accompanies your order, Digi-Key pays all shipping and insurance (our choice for method of shipping) to all addresses in the U.S. and Canada.
Shipments of excessive weight or size may require additional charges. Digi-Key will notify you prior to shipment if these conditions exist.
There is no minimum order or handling fee.
Greg WB9TRO

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Doug & Kathy Davies <dkdavies3 at gmail.com> Date: 4/4/18  11:52 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: Heath at puck.nether.net Subject: [Heath] DX-60B Update
I have ordered the required replacement parts from Mouser.  Nine bucks worth of parts, $20 shipping 😕.  Oh well, it is what it is and I need the parts to get this old girl running again.
Thanks so much to all who replied and provided assistance.  I'm a bit short on electronics knowledge and your expertise is greatly appreciated.  I'm always a bit skittish about asking what are likely very basic questions but I don't work with this stuff on a daily basis and I literally have to re-learn most of it as I go.  I'll provide an update when the parts arrive and I'm able to proceed with the testing.
DougVE7DRF