[Heath] HW-101 VFO questions.

ChrisIwata chrisiwata at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 02:37:39 EDT 2018

Many years have past, but I seem to recall it had the smell and
consistency of Duco cement.  guess my HW101 was a late one.

There is no reason Epoxy can't be used, or any stiff hobby glue (eg,
glue gun).  They are all non-conductive.

You are going through great efforts to restore to original.  By the time
I sold my HW101 it was 50% solid state, that's how many mods it had
seen.  Double-balanced mixer, RIT/XIT, improved AGC, audio MIC speech
processor/clipper, 150Hz CW audio filter, CW Keyer, 3W audio PA, etc.
It made WAS and 97 countries for DXCC using only a trap vertical.

Chris, KL7DM