[Heath] LMO mod

Mike Fitzgerald MLF42 at Q.com
Sat Apr 14 15:25:28 EDT 2018

Here's a "before" and "after" the mod.  I used two pieces  of copper braid from the face of the brass gear to the chassis box behind the gear.  I checked the resistance from the gear / rotor shaft to ground before and found it very erratic from zero to 20 ohms (prox). Checked it after the braid mod and found it to be rock soli

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here:
http://www.oeclassic.com/

d at zero ohms.  So far so good..Worm gear lightly lubed...Shaft bearings lightly lubed with gun oil....Closed up and ready to re-install...I'll
let ya know...

Mike AA7WU

---
http://www.avg.com