[Heath] DX-60 Question

Rich Sahlender wa3wlh at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 14:34:29 EST 2018

Hi Allen,

I am unsure about the original DX-60. I have a DX-60B and the manual
says 5-20 mills is normal. I alternate between a VF-1 modified as yours,
a HG-10B, and multiple crystals. In my case the resting plate current is
about 8-9 with either VFO and about 12 with the crystals. So kind of the
reverse of your readings but well within range.

73 de Rich WA3WLH