[Heath] Replacement Caps

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 12:05:43 EST 2018

At r.f. frequencies, orange drops, etc., can cause problems.  Disc ceramic capacitors, generally, do a much better job of bypassing than do capacitors like orange drops and other "poly" types of capacitors.  Now, for audio coupling capacitors, many people, including myself, do believe that these "poly" type capacitors do a slightly better job.

Also, disc ceramic capacitors are, usually, much less expensive than the other types.
 Glen, K9STH
Website: http://k9sth.net