[Heath] HP-23 power supplies - an idea and some questions.

Guy Giacopuzzi gggdds at js-net.com
Mon Feb 5 09:19:47 EST 2018

While I basically agree with Glen's history and assessment of Heath
pushing 6146's, I have an interesting observation;  I've /never/ changed
a pair of 6146's, except to change one because it didn't match the
other.  I have an ICOM, a Yaesu, a few Collins, and a Drake 4 and 7 line
, in addition to  my Heathkits.  The Heathkits are by and far the most
reliable radios I own.  While I built my 401/303 combo while in college,
the others were mostly swap finds, and still, I find them more reliable
than all of my others....

Guy,

WA6OQQ, another ham at Heath....