[Heath] Factory wired kits

BRIAN CONRAD beij1 at msn.com
Wed Jan 17 11:58:29 EST 2018

Just thought You might enjoy this.
My Tri-Amplified Pro-Series audio system.

All 'kit' equipment built by me. [crossovers with polypropylene or polystyrene capacitors
for the midrange and tweeter].

Originally 2 AA-1800 amps and 1 AA - 1600 [tweeter] Due to some Amp issues - the mid and tweeter amp
replaced by the non-kit amps offered by Heath.

Everything else works perfect - and it does sound fine - still.

Shown actually playing a CD.