[Heath] (no subject)

Lew lew28 at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 17:26:11 EDT 2018

Greetings all,

We are trying to put together an amateur radio program at a local elementary school.  As a person that uses an HW-101 to this day, and remembers building the SB series in High School, I would like the kids to experience what I call real radio.  With that in mind, we are seeking donations for the program.  If anyone has any extra, or backup radios or accessories that they are interested in donating to a worthy cause, it would be appreciated.  The school is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and anything would be tax deductible.  I have personally scoured everywhere, and bought up all I could find of the old code practice oscillators and donated them.  I would be happy to PERSONALLY pay for any shipping costs.  If you are interested in helping, please let me know.  We also have a go fund me page.  The school is in S. FL.

Thanks and 73

Lew
KD6YTS