[Heath] Bare vs Insulated

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 12:49:20 EST 2018

 No. It's just for convenience in building. Solid wire stays where you put
it. Stranded wire moves around. In RF sections, this could cause the tuning
to move if the machine is jostled.

The real question is, directly route from A to B or put a bend in the wire,
also bundle the wires together or space them apart?

These can make a difference.

Neil
-----

Neil