[Heath] Inductor Values

Doug & Kathy Davies dkdavies3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:51:04 EST 2018

I ran the numbers through an on-line inductance calculator using the stock
Heathkit coils.  They all came out exactly what the manual values said they
should be.  I then wound a few turns of enameled wire on the form I have
and, after playing with the turns, I achieved a value of 0.318 uH.  The
manual value is 0.320 uH so I think I'm good to go with those I wound.
Looks like I won't be relying on the AADE L/C meter.

The coils are for the low pass filter in a Heathkit DX-60B transmitter.
The schematic can be viewed here: https://www.vintage-radio.info/heathkit/

Doug
VE7DRF