[Heath] Parts for Heath 2060 and 206A tuners

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 15:39:41 EST 2018

I have two tuners, Heath 2060 and Heath 2060A, that got a DOSE of lightning and only one of the baluns was damaged but both  of the SENSORS got a charge and were damaged. I have a replacement balun, but need parts for the sensors including the switch wafer.
If anyone has used sensors (possibly in the metal boxes, I need pieces parts. I may have to homebrew a couple of sensors, but prefer to acquire new or USED sensors to replace mine.
If anyone has a sensor for the Heath 2060 or 2060A lying around that you will dispose of, please let me know. I will be very appreciative.
Also, based upon your actual knowledge AND experience, I would appreciate your suggestions.
Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW