[Heath] Marauder dial window

The Pollacks rinkies at att.net
Thu Apr 11 01:02:26 EDT 2019

If my somewhat unreliable memory serves, when I got a Marauder maybe 15 years ago, the dial window was cracked as well.  I know I didn’t disassemble it, but think it was just glued.  Somehow I got the old window out and just glued in another.  There was a place around here that dealt in plastics, and they cut me another one and I glued it in.

I used it on and off for years, then a couple of years ago something happened to the very complex dial mechanism, and I could never fix it, even with the  help of more talented friends.  Just a few weeks ago, someone was visiting and saw the Marauder, fell in love with it, and I sold it to him cheap, after telling him what the problem was.  Off it went, manual and all, and a box of parts that were taken off.

As I say, sometimes I’m a bit “milky in the filbert,” but I’m pretty sure that’s what happened!

Good Luck

Ron K2RP