[Heath] HD-1250

ChrisIwata chrisiwata at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 15:16:44 EST 2019

That foam was bad news, it deteriorated with time.  My dip meter had the
same issue.  I used orange oil.

Chris, KL7DM

PS Has anybody found a way to make the meter more sensitive on the
highest (100-250Mhz)  band?  It's really hard to get a dip:  Maybe it's
because the coil is only one turn.  I trimmed the PVC to get the coil
closer, but that didn't help much.  On this band I use the meter mostly
as a signal generator

On 1/25/2019 10:11 PM, Ron Kramer wrote:
> Pulled it out of the box to use it and found the top cover foam stuck to it. Been trying to get the side covers clean but the paint comes off with the foam. Does someone have a way to get the foam off without taking the paint with it?

---
http://www.avg.com