[Heath] FOR SALE

Alexander N. Gerli ac1wye at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 15:49:24 EDT 2021

*I have for sale my SB-220 Amplifier. It is in excellent condition and
includes the following Harbach (W8CQ) Upgrades: Soft-Start,
Rectifier-Filter Board, HV Capacitor Bank, Fan Upgrade and new T/R Relay.
Does NOT have solid-state switching, as all my rigs are tube-type. I have
added a TX/Standby Switch (new Sensitivity Pot with switch) and have
labelled the Front Panel accordingly with Heath-style lettering. Heath
Manual and all Harbach Docs included. Also included are two extra Eimac
3-500Z, used but tested with full output. Will NOT ship due to weight and
handling concerns. I am in Knightdale NC (Raleigh Metro) and will be
pleased to travel a reasonable distance to meet with the buyer. Price is
$800 FIRM. Contact Sandy AC1Y (good on QRZ) or call me at 919-625-7181.*

Wiith 73,
Alexander N. (Sandy) Gerli
714 Beddingfield Dr
Knightdale, NC  27545