[Heath] Heathkit SB-644A, Remote VFO Cables

Bob G3OOU g3oou at aol.com
Sat Oct 9 17:28:00 EDT 2021

Hi Ken

RG62 is 93ohm coax with a much lower unit capacitance than RG58. I used
RG62 coax on a low loss RF scope probe which is documented on my
technical web site.

Heathkit used RG62 for the interconnections on the SB301/401.

73

Bob

Bob F Burns G3OOU, G-QRP 6907, @BobFBurns
Crystal Palace Radio & Electronics Club: http://cprec.btck.co.uk/