[Heath] Fwd: Final transistors for SB 104A

Steven Feinsmith steven.feinsmith at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 00:33:11 EDT 2021

Thank you for the information, but unfortunately, it was hard to find a
replacement from the vendors or at eBay. They were expensive, but sellers
did not know anything about matched pairs or quad. There is one dealer that
sells matched quad for my transceiver. They cost over $400 ($100 each). My
concern is I pay one vendor $41.10 each. It will not be possible to match
each other. Secondly, if they require a pair, it will be easy to find a
match, but quad will be harder to match. The same situation with Emiac
tubes has to match to provide effective transmitting power.

Steven