[Heath] Fwd: Final transistors for SB 104A

Steven Feinsmith steven.feinsmith at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:37:35 EDT 2021

The 2N6456, RF transistors can be replaced with NTE325. I found it on eBay,
but I was shocked to learn that the seller is tremendously greedy because
he asked for around 100 dollars each. But you can negotiate an offer from
the seller for four pieces. I assume the seller may have no choice because
no one will buy it. I strongly encourage you to keep watch for anyone who
may sell the SB-104 or SB104A that uses 2N6456 RF transistors where you can
pull out. Keep other parts for your future replacement for your unit.

I will keep searching for the replacement parts and let you know.

Steven