[inet-ops] Anycast stability experiment results?

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Dec 16 00:36:42 EST 2004

> By the way, has there been any initial data from the near-month of
> data being collected by users of
>    http://rip.psg.com/~randy/anycast_gatherer-1.4.tar.gz
> ...or where should we watch for more details, since presumably one
> if not more locations of its announcement is not likely to be
> re-visited by the authors?

i believe, but could be very wrong, that the measurement has been
stopped on all hosts except some planetlab nodes (we want to be
able to compare planetlab to the real internet).  peter is a grad
student, and finals were last week.  so he is just starting to
take the first looks at the data.  for starters, he says he is
trying to look at geo and topo distribution of both sources and
responding servers.

randy